Pages

2009年8月31日星期一

kidnap surprise

pic above: my name design by judson[my bro]
while we had dinner[buka puasa] in hilton :)

pic above: the 1st birthday present i receive this year
is terrible......sexy x) LOL
thx buddies~ [laugh till stomachache while saw it]

pic above: another birthday present~ pants~
is really......cool~ pink color :)
thx buddies again~


...well...
i receive a really big surprise today
...well...
is still august! too early celebrate for me lar

this afternoon around 130pm
i tot chingy said zac will pick me up then we go for movie
after that will give ivy surprise[the real birthday gal]
then how i know......................
i heard bryan's sound...i saw andy and sean in my house==
i text chingy why not zac come pick me up...
she just replied: hahahahahahaha~
then i guess something wrong...hmmm......
at the junction,they kidnap me!!! tied my eyes with towel==
omg!!! cant imagine wad they will do to me at tat moment...
ok...on da way,they told me that we in campus and 7th mile...==
but at last...they said we arive wonderland==
i dont dare step out the car xD
then i heard ivy's sound...she also been kidnap!!!
then they bring both of us through destination...
i heard many people passby and sounds...
still got people said: vcd cd...here sell vcd cds...LOLz
then go in the lift...i ask where am i...
they answered: thespring! xD
hey buddies, thespring didnt have lift k!==
but finally, the lift door cant close! hahaha
then they bring us go walk up stairs!==
thespring also didnt have stairs k!==
walk till my legs so sour lo...
then i guess is bdc lw...
and ofcos i heard bowling sounds then...
what a big surprise...........................
cake, birthday presents~
and we had fun playing bowling~
thx buddies~~~
i do appreciate a lots :)

没有评论:

发表评论