Pages

2009年1月15日星期四

recently

a bit lazy update my blog =="
get sick yesterday...so sudden...
but thanks God, i get well very soon...
thanks Jane company me and bring me to the rest room~
12pm went home and took a rest,
230pm woke up took my lunch...
i felt better~ :)
and thanks God again, today im fine~
He'd listened my prayer,
today's moral lesson was 'fun'~
because of the lecturer~ G.T
i've really think through it~
right or wrong?? urself dont even know.
i've to study the notes from now...im worry that i can't really remember 'em in my brain or stuck...God bless me T~T
but i still got design project have to do...Lord,please give me ideas~
next week will have summer sem projects/assignments...i've to work harder...hope i wont be left behind...study study study...catch up...

parents going Miri soon...
ohno...i've to take care brothers again...
i mean...i've to do all the housework, i've to think what to prepare, breakfast...lunch...dinner, send and pick 'em to/from school, plan my time to done all my things...
hope i can stand it. Lord Father will watch over us. :)
i want to go Miri~~~sobz
friends,i miss u all a lotsss...

没有评论:

发表评论