Pages

2009年1月2日星期五

happy day^^

hohoho
happy day^^

today,
i almost spend my time infront my pc...
play game, thinking idea of my project, chatting...

im happy happy happy because i get 8M(game $)!!!LOL~
i bought a very very very cute santa duoli(game pet)!!!CUTE~

noon we ate tomato kuehtiaw~
night we ate one bun+egg+tomato+tuna+sos =="
so...im hungry now...gonna cook mee later on...

night,
went out with piggy rou2 la~
we went shopping~~~
hohoho......
try so many clothes...
try try try...because try no nid $ mar! LOL
i bought three and piggy just bought one...
why? hmm...more suit for me mar...xD
but...she still can be soooo happy wor...
why? hmm...shh...keep secret xD

after that,
we went to tabuan...
because i nid to buy school shoes for bro...
luckily still got size8~^^
then we went to jalan song...
bought pearl milk tea~
piggy got bought two bags tonight~
then we met Leslie~(my ex drum shifu)
wow~~!!! he changed a lot!!!
not appearance!!! but immanency!!!
now he are a person who loves God much!! :)
give thanks to GOD~~~^^
we are soooo happy to hear that~~~

that's all for today~
i gonna go cook mee then try my clothes le~ :)

没有评论:

发表评论