Pages

2009年4月26日星期日

relax~

in my room...online~

sweets from china~ i luv green tea flavor~

my side bar~ notes,calendar,clock,photos view~



after back home in the noon,
i just online in my own room...
try to install all the stuff and so on...
then stupid andy on9 too...
stupid him duno how to open webcam...
after he open, he dont want type anymore...
he keep on calling me talk to him through the webcam...
aduh...he looks noob x) showing his gifts to me...
dont angry la...my mum broke into my room...
guess wad...she tot im talking with "ghost"?? xD
hmm...chatting with some friends...
send mail, post blog, view blogs, facebooking...
i just hope the moments can stop...
i'm still relax'ing...homework go away~~~
hope jie2 and piggy can go smooth with their exam~
miss jie2 much~ will be goin KL soon~ jie wait me ya~^^
all the best~* muakz~*

没有评论:

发表评论