Pages

2010年10月22日星期五

Typography

ruler,pens,pencil

toothpick~the main character XD
the main material tat i used~
it is important for me to make the effect~

another material~black water color~

my unique Upper Case alphabets~

my unique Lower Case alphabets~

my own create fonts slogan XD



hmmm...actually this is not the first i did...
the first fonts i create had spoiled...
so last minute...i decided to REDO...!
i was panic and worry...because left 2days to due date...
still the same...use P.U.S.H~!
God listen my prayer =)
i got this new idea...thx God give me enough time to finish~
...and today is due date...
i was so so so worry that lecturer will ask me redo it or give me a very low marks...
because i haven let him check this new idea...
but thx God...lecturer accepted and he like it~ =D

*靠着那加给我力量的,我凡事都能做~*

没有评论:

发表评论