Pages

2010年7月9日星期五

update^^

think wad type wad

-1- July dy~! working two months le~ thx God let me learning and i really got a good boss treat me so good~^^ i'll work till end of Sept because she is pregnant~ wow~ another baby gal coming to the world soon~~~ and maybe also Sept baby gal~~~ =D Virgo~~~^^

-2- 5/7/10 welcome Cheryl Wong to the world~~~^^ Congratz my dear kor and dashao~ wish to hug her next time when i meet her~~~^^

-3- Sarawak Liveband Competition coming soon! 14th Aug semi-final then two weeks later final~ wow~ there's a funny conversation between bro and me~ but lazy to type~ at last, i become their photographer and designer to help them get more popularity XD hahaha...gambateh lah~~~ get the prizes and share with me~~~ kekeke~~~

-4- waiting for Aug~~~ i wan study le~ but not yet settle down =/

-5- countdown 3days~~~!! lalalalalalalalalalala~~~~~^^

-6- money hard to earn, easy to spend~ >,<

-7- keep eating but din even get fat...but...money fly away again and again~ =,=

-8- my nose still suffering T_T

-9- must start sport again...if not really less of energy =/

-10- byebye~^^ wish all of u have a nice day~~~

没有评论:

发表评论