Pages

2009年2月4日星期三

week\month

no enough time to update my blog'
last week(cny week):
monday-stayed at home
tuesday-stayed at home
wednesday-went to library
thursday-went to bainian with ten church friends
friday-went to library
saturday-went to buy present & attended birthday party
sunday-went to bainian with youth fellowship
thanks a lot~ let me enjoy/relax three days~ :)

this month will be a busy+suffer month =="
exam+assignments!!!
i just hope to get PASS...i dont want to resit/retest...
but i really dislike history and moral...headache!!!
this week having mid-term exam...
can give me more time??
especially next week...how to rush two assignments??
but i've to cross it i know.
hope i can handle it.
no time for me to practise drum,
no time for me to attend design class,
no enough time for me to rest...

God, i know u'll lead me...

没有评论:

发表评论